DAY ONE / SUPPORT
- ★ Is my data secure and private?
- ★ Syncing with Dropbox
- ★ Syncing with iCloud
- Are photos resized when imported into Day One?
- Can I import from another journal?
- Can I use Day One on a desktop computer or a laptop?
- ★ Data loss after upgrading iOS or Day One
- Can I get an older version of Day One to run under iOS 5 or iOS 6?
- Can you select a date range when creating a PDF in the iOS (mobile) app?
- Does Day One (mobile) have a "night" or "dark" theme?
- Getting iOS crash logs
- How can I get a PDF off my iPhone or iPad onto a computer?
- ★ Mac app v1.9 crashes when you tap 'Done'
- Can you specify a date range when exporting to PDF in the Mac app?
- Command Line (CLI) Troubleshooting Tips
- Day One v1.7 Only: Can I back up to a custom location?
- Disabling "New Day One Entry With Selection" in Services Menu
- Do I have to purchase the Mac app separately for each of my computers?
- Are you adding the ability to add video?
- Are you adding the ability to record and play audio files?
- Can I add multiple photos?
- Can I auto-import from Twitter / Facebook / Instagram?
- Can I have multiple journals?
- Can I share a Journal?
Submit a Support Request
If you haven't found the answer to your question using our search or knowledge base, please submit a support request.