DAY ONE / SUPPORT
IMPORTANT NOTE to Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8 users: We have discovered some app crashes in Mac version 1.9.1 released on 1/17/14. This was fixed in the 1.9.2 release in the App Store on 1/20/14.
- ★ Syncing with Dropbox
- ★ Syncing with iCloud
- Will you ever add Favorite Locations?
- Missing Buttons in the mobile app: where did the Location / Photo / Star / Tags buttons go?
- How do you add a photo to an existing entry?
- Can I import from another journal?
- ★ Data loss after upgrading iOS or Day One
- ★ Changes to TextExpander integration
- Why doesn’t Day One work with Camera+ for the iPad?
- Recover a deleted entry in the mobile app
- Getting iOS crash logs
- Motion activity and step tracking in Day One
- ★ Mac app v1.9 crashes when you tap 'Done'
- ★ When are you adding 2014 to the Mac app?
- Why do I have two menu bar icons?
- How do I show or hide the inspirational messages?
- How do I restore from a backup?
- Do I have to purchase the Mac app separately for each machine?
Submit a Support Request
If you haven't found the answer to your question using our search or knowledge base, please submit a support request.