DAY ONE / SUPPORT
- ★ Is my data secure and private?
- ★ Syncing with Dropbox
- ★ Syncing with iCloud
- Are photos resized when imported into Day One?
- Backing up your Day One Journal
- Can I import from another journaling app?
- ★ iOS 9 and iCloud Drive: Missing journal after upgrading iOS
- "iCloud Error" Message on iOS Devices
- Adding "Playing Music" Information to Journal Entries
- Background App Refresh with Dropbox Sync
- Can I get an older version of Day One to run under iOS 5 or iOS 6?
- Can I use Siri with Day One on my iOS device?
- ★ Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) and iCloud Drive
- Adding tags with the Menu Bar Quick Entry
- Can you specify a date range when exporting to PDF in the Mac app?
- Command Line (CLI) Troubleshooting Tips
- Day One v1.7 Only: Can I back up to a custom location?
- Disabling "New Day One Entry With Selection" in Services Menu
- Are you adding the ability to add video?
- Are you adding the ability to record and play audio files?
- Can I add multiple photos?
- Can I auto-import from Twitter / Facebook / Instagram?
- Can I have multiple journals?
- Can I share a Journal?
Submit a Support Request
If you haven't found the answer to your question using our search or knowledge base, please submit a support request.